Monday Montage Blog Hop – Week 115!!!!
Hello friends! Welcome back to the Monday Montage Blog Hop! You won’t want to miss the amazing prettiness that I know you will find at all the stops along the way!
This time of year is always bittersweet as the new catalog is about to launch and old favorites are leaving to make room for beautiful new goodness. One of my favorites from the current catalog is “You Deserve This”; I’ve always loved the sentiments in this set and the tiny little background images. Here are a couple of cute, springy cards featuring this set.
- This has been the year of Lemon Lime Twist, Bermuda Bay and Berry Burst for me! These colors are simply amazing together.
- You can use punch shapes lots of ways; on one of these cards I simply punched out Bermuda Bay card stock with the Pretty Label punch and then cut the punch shape in half to layer behind the sentiment vertically instead of horizontally.
Make sure you go “back” if you missed Bree’s wonderful creation or you can loop on around by hitting the “next” button to get to Dani’s gorgeous work and the rest of the hop! Links to all of our fabulous hoppers are listed below 🙂
- Amy O’Neill
- Breelin Renwick
- Cathy Casey – you are here!
- Dani Dziama
- Elizabeth Price
- Julie Warnick
- Kaitlyn Zumbach
- Melissa Stout
- Wendy Weixler
Monday Montage Blog Hop – Week 98
Hello friends! Welcome back to the Monday Montage Blog Hop! You may have gotten here from the amazing Bree Renwick’s blog, make sure you select the “next” button below and that will take you to the next stop on the hop, Dani Dziama’s sweet designs.
I just spent an amazing week camping…first a weekend backpacking trip with my girl and her boyfriend and then camping with friends up on Mt. Princeton. It’s funny how you pare it all down for backpacking and still eat and sleep well…camping from a car? It’s a whole different story! I’m always amazed by all the junk we bring and actually use lol! I feel rejuvenated and my soul is full from spending time in the forest and soaking up the stars at night 🙂
This card seems to express what I felt when I was out in the woods and mountains of Colorado: “I’m much more me when I’m with you”.
Beautiful stream near camp
Campfire & eating…it’s what we do!
My sweet baby loves camping
Continental Divide at Cottonwood Pass
- Once again, I am rocking the tiny images in the “You Deserve This” stamp set. I just love how cute these are and I turned them into a larger background image by stacking them in different colors.
- Don’t you love, love, love the ombre ribbon???? This card features the Lemon Lime Twist ombre ribbon but it also comes in Island Indigo and Calypso Coral…must have colors in my craft room!
- I love how Bermuda Bay, Berry Burst and Lemon Lime Twist go so well together for a modern color pop.
Make sure you go “back” if you missed Bree’s wonderful creation or you can loop on around by hitting the “next” button to get to Dani’s amazing work and the rest of the hop!
Today I have another super cute card from my Display Stamper board. I got really deeply hooked on the new Lemon Lime Twist In Color combined with the new Berry Burst In Color! I think these two colors together are yumma-liscious-ness!!!
Remember when I had all the time in the world to create my display samples? Remember when I procrastinated till the week before OnStage? Yes, well, that of course all happened. And then I fell in love with these colors and couldn’t stop creating fun cards with all the new goodies in my box 🙂 This card is one of what I am calling my “creative flow” cards…I got on a little roll and made a bunch of cute cards for the display. I love when that happens…almost as much as I hate it when I can’t put anything together at all that I don’t hate!
This card features a new stamp set from the June 1st catalog: You Deserve This on page 44. The other new products featured are 2017-2019 In Colors Lemon Lime Twist and Berry Burst, Eastern Palace Designer Series Paper, Corrugated Elements, 1/4″ Ombre Ribbon in Lemon Lime Twist and 3/8″ Stitched Satin Ribbon in Basic Gray.
- The image I used from the stamp set is part of a huge background style stamp that I ultimately cut up into it’s individual parts. You can commit stamp abuse like I did or another option would be to mask off the parts of the stamp you didn’t want to get inky for your design. I heat embossed the “You Deserve This” portion of the stamp on Watercolor Paper with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder. After embossing, I added a watercolor wash of Bermuda Bay to make the image pop.
- Create a frame with your Layering Squares Framelits and use a portion of the cute gate die cut from your Flourish Thinlits to showcase your sentiment. The frame and other embellishments are attached with a combination of staples, glue dots and dimensionals.
- Final touch? A spritz of Bermuda Bay over the card front adds one more layer of fun and dimension.
I can’t wait to share more fun cards created for my board! I know you will love these new colors and stamps as much as I do 🙂
Thanks for stopping by today!
The retired list is out and selling quickly! See the complete list and pricing (some items are discounted) here. Please order anything you want as soon as possible, all items are while supplies last and they will be gone before you know it!!
New products are not listed in the showcase as they won’t be available to order until June 1st with the exception of the Eastern Palace Designer Series Paper. You will be able to order this paper on May 1st 🙂 You can find available products in the click-able links below: