Free shipping all day today…..again!!!! Stock up on Christmas presents or your own stash with this discount! This is on top of all the items on sale from the Holiday Occasions cattie 🙂
Well I wanted to decorate my house for the holidays this weekend but that didn’t happen. I ran out of weekend 😦 That seems to happen a lot!!! I need more weekend in my life! lol
I was able to sneak in some fun stamping and this is one of the lovelies I created. This was sooo easy and came together in just a few minutes, perfect for a last minute Christmas card for someone special. I love how Stampin’ Up makes it so easy to create something lovely in just a few minutes!
- This card features Designer Series Paper from the Be Merry DSP package. I needed the paper to be slightly toned down and the perfect answer to that was vellum! The vellum has the large snowflakes from Snowflake Sentiments white embossed on it, this gives a soft muted glow to the paper underneath.
- Use what works in your stash…in this case, my ribbon is Real Red and Garden Green but I used Cherry Cobbler ink for the sentiment and Tranquil Tide for the trees. The whole card works even with these color differences since the lines of color in the ribbon are so tiny and delicate.
- You know what makes this card come together so fast? The dies! Those sweet trees and adorable deer add just the right embellishment to finish the card 🙂
Whoop! Free shipping all.day.long tomorrow!!!
Shop your wish list tomorrow and get the shipping discount on anything you want!!!
Click on the image below to go right to my online store at Stampin’ Up!
Monday Montage Blog Hop – Week 105!!!!
Hello friends! Welcome back to the Monday Montage Blog Hop! You may have gotten here from the amazing Bree Renwick’s blog, make sure you select the “next” button below and that will take you to the next stop on the hop, Dani Dziama’s beautiful work.
I have been playing with this Suite of products non-stop this weekend! I have a class coming up that features the Hometown Edgelits Dies, I was inspired by this amazing project created by Kathryn Simpson. Well I can’t stop making projects with these dies…I love the peaceful, snowy, tranquil feel they give. See more info on my upcoming class (available to go) in this post.
- When I cut the images and lined them up for the card there was a blank spot between the two layers. I cut an piece of Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper and trimmed it to look like a snow bank and placed it between the two rows. I love the glittery look this adds to the project.
- I used the stars from the Little One Stamp Set to create the sky. They are white embossed on Watercolor paper and then watercolor washed with Dapper Denim and Soft Sky.
- Each layer is added with dimensionals to give extra pop to the card front.
Make sure you go “back” if you missed Bree’s wonderful creation or you can loop on around by hitting the “next” button to get to Dani’s amazing work and the rest of the hop!
I made a gorgeous Holiday Decor item over Thanksgiving! I was inspired by the amazing Kathryn Simpson’s project she has shared. I think this may be one of my most favorite projects!!! It is so cute and can be displayed all winter long 🙂
It features the Hometown Greetings Edgelits Dies and goes into a shadow box with tiny little lights. It is really hard to take pictures of in the frame but I tried below!
I am offering this as a local class and as a class to go. See all the details below.
Local Class Options:
Saturday, December 2, 2017, 3:00 PM or Monday, December 4, 2017, 6:30 PM – Cost $35
Includes the completed project with frame.
Starbucks inside King Soopers, 3570 Hartsel Drive, Colorado Springs
If you want to come, just let me know and I will add you to the list!
To Go Class:
If these dates don’t work for you or you are out of the area and want to make this gorgeous project, just email me at email@example.com and I will mail you the project to complete at home. Cost $35 plus $4 shipping.
Stampin’ Up’s Online Extravaganza starts tomorrow!!! That means exclusive sales during Thanksgiving week! Lot’s of fun items you may already have on your wish list that you can get at a discounted price this week only 🙂 Discounted stamp sets are November 20th only, there are other items on sale through November 26th!
Online Extravaganza Hostess Code: 4WE4TVRZ
I will draw a mystery hostess from all orders placed during Online Extravaganza!!!
See the list of detailed sale items below:
Monday Montage Blog Hop – Week 104!!!!
Hello friends! Welcome back to the Monday Montage Blog Hop! You may have gotten here from the amazing Bree Renwick’s blog, make sure you select the “next” button below and that will take you to the next stop on the hop, Elizabeth Price’s beautiful work.
I just got home today from a fun-filled whirlwind few days in Salt Lake City for OnStage Live (Stampin’ Up convention). I had so much fun with my besties and I got to see stampin’ friends from all over the world…it was so much fun! Before I left I made this cute Christmas card. I love this stamp set, so easy to use and I’ve been creating fast and easy wow projects with it. The font? I.can’t.even!
- The Watercolor Christmas stamps coordinate with the Watercolor Christmas Project Kit which is super cute and so easy to use! All you need to do is add the stamping and all your holiday cards are ready to send 🙂
- The tiny tree image is colored with the Old Olive Stampin’ Blends. The result is a fast watercolored look with saturated color and absolutely no paper pilling ( you know, the little paper wads you might get from coloring card stock?).
- The layered sentiment image, vellum and card stock give the card interest and dimension. I cut each with the same stitched shape oval framelit and then offset them in a stack on the card front.
Make sure you go “back” if you missed Bree’s wonderful creation or you can loop on around by hitting the “next” button to get to Elizabeth’s amazing work and the rest of the hop!