I cannot love the Celebrate You Thinlits enough!!!! The “amazing” is just that….amazing!!! The only thing that would be more amazing? If it said “amazeballs” lol…just kidding. I would love amazeballs but I am not sure who else would and, to be honest, I probably use the word amazing wayyyyy too much anyway. Whatever, I love this word & there are so many things each and every day that are amazing 🙂 Guess what makes these dies even better? They are FREE with a $100 order during Sale-A-Bration. Seriously. Free. What is more amazing than free???? Okay, enough amazingness…on to the project!
I needed a thank you card for a sweet, sweet girl that house sat for us in December and took the best care of our doggies. This card came together soooo fast!
- Word dies are my go to when I need big impact and a quick card. I love how this set has 3 different fonts, each word is a different font. I used staples to attach “amazing” and mini dimensionals to attach “you” to the card front.
- I used the Wood Textures DSP as a focal point on the card front.
- To add a little more interest to the card, the large flower image from Awesomely Artistic is stamped in Bermuda Bay on the white card base.
Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I’ve inspired you to be creative today!
Shop now for any of the products used in this project, links below:
Monday Montage Blog Hop – Week 107!!!!
Hello friends! Welcome back to the Monday Montage Blog Hop! You may have gotten here from the amazing Bree Renwick’s blog, make sure you select the “next” button below and that will take you to the next stop on the hop, Elizabeth Price’s beautiful work.
Most of Christmas is put away and my family celebrations are behind me now! What a crazy few weeks it was at the end of December! I had the week between Christmas and New Year’s off and I planned to do all kinds of crafting but that ended up not really happening…we had 4 different nights of rolling Christmas and I just plain didn’t have time lol! It was wonderful to just be lazy and spend lots of quality time with family & friends 🙂
It’s time to get going with 2018 projects and, of course, the first thing on my horizon is Valentines Day. I haven’t had a sweetheart in years but I still absolutely love the season of hearts and arrows and always enjoy creating with our “love” themed suites. Today I got out “Sure Do Love You” and the coordinating framelits and I.am.in.LOVE!!!! I have lots and lots of ideas of fun things to make with this suite of products 🙂
At first this little box had me confused! I was thinking, where is the other piece?? Once I figured it out though, it is so easy to use and so cute! I’m going to make a quick video of how to put this together so stay tuned for that! Next I need to make some cute cards to go into my little box 🙂
- I used Daffodil Delight (Dark) Blends to create “gold rhinestones”…this works so well!
- I white embossed the sentiment on Shimmery White Paper and then watercolored it with Berry Burst. I LOVE how this came out! It gives a lovely pop of color to the creation which is otherwise primarily white and gold.
- I am also totes in love with the Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack….for some reason I had not opened this gem yet. (I know…seriously??!?) I love this stuff!
Make sure you go “back” if you missed Bree’s wonderful creation or you can loop on around by hitting the “next” button to get to Elizabeth’s amazing work and the rest of the hop!
I have made so many of these super cute Light-Up Christmas Village shadow boxes…..they are so much fun to make and I will be gifting several of them as Christmas gifts this year!
I created a tutorial for this project that is available here for $15 if you would like to make your own cute village 🙂
Monday Montage Blog Hop – Week 106!!!!
Hello friends! Welcome back to the Monday Montage Blog Hop! You may have gotten here from the amazing Bree Renwick’s blog, make sure you select the “next” button below and that will take you to the next stop on the hop, Dani Dziama’s beautiful work.
I know Christmas is right around the corner but I am still working on my Christmas cards and this set is so perfect for creating quick & amazing cards for the season! I love, love how fast and easy it is to layer the parts of this beautiful tree together.
- This card features a lot of white and Tranquil Tide, I used touches of gold to make the whole card pop with the foil snowflake (I will be so sad to see these go!), the gold embossed sentiment and the gold star at the top of the tree.
- Mixing stamp sets to get just the right sentiment for your card is always an option! I love the amazing fonts in the Watercolor Christmas set and I seem to use them a lot. They emboss so beautifully! I started with one of the sentiments that came with the tree set but it just didn’t emboss well and will do much better just stamped 🙂
- This whole card has lots of layers and wow factor but came together in a flash! I generally staple some of my layers together and then add them all to the card front at once, this makes it so much easier to layer several pieces to your card front. Another tip for adding embossing to a stamped image without having your embossing powder stick to everything…use your embossing buddy to “dry” out the first inked image, then stamp your versamark image and emboss. This is how I added the white, embossed snow to the tree after stamping the tree images.
Make sure you go “back” if you missed Bree’s wonderful creation or you can loop on around by hitting the “next” button to get to Dani’s amazing work and the rest of the hop!
Free shipping all day today…..again!!!! Stock up on Christmas presents or your own stash with this discount! This is on top of all the items on sale from the Holiday Occasions cattie 🙂
Well I wanted to decorate my house for the holidays this weekend but that didn’t happen. I ran out of weekend 😦 That seems to happen a lot!!! I need more weekend in my life! lol
I was able to sneak in some fun stamping and this is one of the lovelies I created. This was sooo easy and came together in just a few minutes, perfect for a last minute Christmas card for someone special. I love how Stampin’ Up makes it so easy to create something lovely in just a few minutes!
- This card features Designer Series Paper from the Be Merry DSP package. I needed the paper to be slightly toned down and the perfect answer to that was vellum! The vellum has the large snowflakes from Snowflake Sentiments white embossed on it, this gives a soft muted glow to the paper underneath.
- Use what works in your stash…in this case, my ribbon is Real Red and Garden Green but I used Cherry Cobbler ink for the sentiment and Tranquil Tide for the trees. The whole card works even with these color differences since the lines of color in the ribbon are so tiny and delicate.
- You know what makes this card come together so fast? The dies! Those sweet trees and adorable deer add just the right embellishment to finish the card 🙂
Whoop! Free shipping all.day.long tomorrow!!!
Shop your wish list tomorrow and get the shipping discount on anything you want!!!
Click on the image below to go right to my online store at Stampin’ Up!